The Care Forum is committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many users as possible - regardless of ability or browsing technology.
This site aims to achieve overall compliance with the Web Accessibility Initiative's (WAI - AAA) guidelines.
This website has been built to allow easy access using either the keyboard or mouse. Keyboard commands are as follows:
- Tab: move forwards through links/elements on any page
- Shift + Tab: move backwards through links/elements on any page
- Return: Activate selected item on page
- Backspace: Back to the previous page
For the benefit of users with screen readers a skip navigation facility has been provided on each page of The Care Forum.
If you would like to change the text size used throughout this website, please use the Text Size buttons available on each page; these are located on the top left of each page directly below the main site navigation.
Alternatively, you can change the font size via your web browser's menu:
- Internet Explorer users: go to View > Text Size
- Opera users: go to View > Zoom
- Mozilla users: go to View > Increase Text Size
Documents stored on this website are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and Microsoft Word Document Format (DOC). These formats can be viewed using the following free software:
PDF: Adobe Acrobat Reader
DOC: Word viewer
Internal and External Sites
All links found on pages (both internal and external pages) of this website will open in the same window.