Make a Referral

You can use this form for:

Complaints Procedure Advocacy, NHS Complaints Advocacy and Spot Purchase Advocacy;

Complaints Procedure Advocacy (CPA)

For people who want to complain about social care services in Bath and North East Somerset, and Bristol.

NHS Complaints Advocacy

The project provides free, independent support and assistance to people who live in Bristol and want to make a complaint about an NHS Health Service.

Spot Purchase Advocacy