“What a fantastic and informative newsletter, thank you.” – VCSE worker, South Gloucestershire
The Dialogue team works to keep the voluntary sector informed on key issues. The Key documents section below contains links to some of the most important strategic documents that shape our work. Our Quarterly briefings consider the impact of national change in the West of England. Our Newsletter archives, collected by authority, enable you to look back at local stories over the last years.
Our main work currently takes place in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- In North Somerset we are contracted by the CCG to facilitate a network of VCSE organisations working in mental health to collaborate strategically, share information and liaise with commissioners.
- In South Gloucestershire we are contracted by South Gloucestershire council to facilitate a network of VCSE organisations working in health and wellbeing to collaborate strategically, share information and liaise with commissioners.
- In Bristol we are contracted by the CCG to conduct a varied range of insight and engagement work with VCSE organisations, patients and the public.
Our current work
- E-conferences in North Somerset and South GloucestershireWednesday 15 July, online 10.30am-12.30pm (South Gloucestershire), 2-4pm (North Somerset) Dialogue at The Care Forum is holding two e-conference for the VCSE health and social care sector in South Gloucestershire and…
- Review of Voluntary Sector Mental Health network in North SomersetWednesday 8 July, 10am, online Dialogue at The Care Forum supports voluntary sector organisations working in health and social care to network, collaborate and share insight and ideas with each…
- Winter 2019 – Climate change, health and the voluntary sector
- Summer 2019 – Housing and Health
- Winter 2018 – Nature and health
- Autumn 2018 – Prevention and Self-care
- Summer 2018 – ACO’s, ACS’s, and ICS’s
- Spring 2018 – Social Prescribing
- Winter 2017 – Social Value
- Summer 2016 – Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Spring 2016 – Accessible Information Standard
- Autumn 2015 – Children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing