“What a fantastic and informative newsletter, thank you.” – VCSE worker, South Gloucestershire
The Dialogue is The Care Forum’s health and social care insight and engagement service supporting the West of England VCSE sector. Visit Project Updates for the latest updates on what we’re working on, Reports & Briefings for our published work, or Newsletter archives, collected by authority, enable you to look back at local stories over the last years.
Dialogue works across the West of England supporting VCSE organisations and the health and social care system. Alongside this, we have a number of long term contracts in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- In North Somerset we are contracted by the CCG to facilitate a network of VCSE organisations working in mental health to collaborate strategically, share information and liaise with commissioners.
- In South Gloucestershire we are contracted by South Gloucestershire council to facilitate a network of VCSE organisations working in health and wellbeing to collaborate strategically, share information and liaise with commissioners.
- In Bristol we are contracted by the CCG to conduct a varied range of insight and engagement work with VCSE organisations, patients and the public.
- The Care Forum Launches Dialogue Podcast: Episode 2 – Ethnicity and Equalities in the Context of Covid-19Dialogue at The Care Forum has launched its second episode of our new podcast series. The podcast’s aim is to share valuable insight and knowledge by speaking with professionals supporting…
- The Care Forum Launches Dialogue Podcast: Episode 1 – Mental Health in the Context of Covid-19Dialogue at The Care Forum has launched its first episode of our new podcast series. The podcast’s aim is to share valuable insight and knowledge by speaking with professionals supporting…
- Dialogue at The Care Forum Finishes Round of Covid-19 Insight & Engagement for the VCSE South Gloucestershire Health & Social Care NetworkDialogue at The Care Forum has recently finished a round of insight and engagement with the VCSE Health & Social Care Network in South Gloucestershire on behalf of South Gloucestershire…
- Dialogue at The Care Forum Launches Research into Asset Based Community Development (ABCD) & Covid-19 Recovery in BNSSGDialogue at The Care Forum launches research into Asset Based Community Development (ABCD) and Covid-19 Recovery in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire (BNSSG). Dialogue at The Care Forum is…
- Dialogue at The Care Forum Publishes Report Examining The West of England VCSE Sector Response To The Coronavirus (COVID-19) EpidemicThe Care Forum’s Dialogue team has published a report examining the impact and response West of England voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector at the start of the coronavirus…
Reports & Briefings
- Report: West of England VCSE Covid-19 Impact & Response
- Report on the employment experiences of people with learning difficulties in South Gloucesteshire
- Winter 2019 – Climate change, health and the voluntary sector
- Summer 2019 – Housing and Health
- Winter 2018 – Nature and health
- Autumn 2018 – Prevention and Self-care
- Summer 2018 – ACO’s, ACS’s, and ICS’s
- Spring 2018 – Social Prescribing
- Winter 2017 – Social Value
- Summer 2016 – Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Spring 2016 – Accessible Information Standard
- Autumn 2015 – Children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing