Closing date: June 25, 2021
Closing time: 9am
Salary: NJC 22 - 26 (£27,041 - £30,451)Apply here
Healthwatch Projects Portfolio Manager
Based from Sanford House, Sanford Street, Swindon SN1 1HE and
The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol BS16 2QQ
• 37 hours Per Week
• NJC 22-26 (£27,041 – £30,451)
• Closing date: 9am 25th June 2021
• Interviews: Wed/Thurs 7/8 July (TBC) via video call
Are you motivated to improve health and social care?
Aims of the post
• To oversee a portfolio of projects on behalf of The Care Forum (TCF).
• To ensure good governance of all project budgets within the portfolio.
• To represent Healthwatch, TCF at strategic meetings which align with this portfolio and as agreed with the management team.
• To line manage project delivery staff within the projects of this portfolio.
• To generate additional income for TCF
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to make sure that those running services, put people at the heart of care. Our sole purpose is to understand the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use health and social care services and to speak out on their behalf. We focus on ensuring that people’s worries and concerns about current services are addressed. We work to get services right for the future.
All applicants are reminded that applications are most likely to be successful if they are written clearly to align with the categories in the person specification.
The Care Forum is a strongly committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all members of the community. The Care Form does NOT accept CVs. This post is subject to right to work checks.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Please note: access to a computer will be required to attend the interview online.