Closing date: June 28, 2021
Closing time: 9am
Salary: NJC 15-22 ( £23,541 - £27,041 pro-rata)Apply here
Healthwatch Swindon Development Officer
Based at: Sanford House, Sanford Street, Swindon SN1 1HE and
The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol BS16 2QQ
Currently all staff are working from home due to Covid.
- 18.5 hours Per Week
- NJC 15-22 ( £23,541 – £27,041 pro-rata)
- Closing date: 9am 28 June 2021
- Interviews: Tues/Weds 13/14 July (TBC) 2021 via video call
Aims of the post
- Promote and support the effective development of Healthwatch, including by ensuring that all development activities are carefully chosen to deliver against the relevant project KPIs
- Support the team manager to develop a network of contacts and partners across Swindon
- Promote the participation and engagement of the community in the work of Healthwatch to ensure its volunteers and activities reflect the broad range of equalities groups, communities of interest and local geography
- Contribute to website, Facebook and Twitter updates, newsletters, e-bulletins, briefings, reports and information sheets on behalf of Healthwatch
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to make sure that those running services, put people at the heart of care. Our sole purpose is to understand the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use health and social care services and to speak out on their behalf. We focus on ensuring that people’s worries and concerns about current services are addressed. We work to get services right for the future.
All applicants are reminded that applications are most likely to be successful if they are written clearly to align with the categories in the person specification.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Please note: access to a computer will be required to attend the interview online.