Closing date: June 23, 2021
Closing time: 9am
Salary: NJC 15-22 ( £23,541 - £27,041 pro-rata)Apply here
Healthwatch Swindon Volunteer Support Officer
Based at: Sanford House, Sanford Street, Swindon SN1 1HE, and
The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol BS16 2QQ with travel across the region
Currently all staff are working from home due to Covid.
• 18.5 hours Per Week
• NJC 15-22 ( £23,541 – £27,041 pro-rata)
• Closing date: 0900hrs Wed 23 June 2021
• Interviews: Friday 2 July 2021 (TBC) via video call
Aims of the post
• Develop a team of volunteers with a variety of strengths, knowledge and skills to grow and lead the Healthwatch project
• Support the volunteers to contribute to programmes or pieces of work which deliver against the Healthwatch contracts specification
• Extend and diversify the reach of volunteer recruitment, and work to motivate and retain recruited volunteers
• Work with The Care Forum to support any other development work, as required
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to make sure that those running services, put people at the heart of care. Our sole purpose is to understand the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use health and social care services and to speak out on their behalf. We focus on ensuring that people’s worries and concerns about current services are addressed. We work to get services right for the future.
All applicants are reminded that applications are most likely to be successful if they are written clearly to align with the categories in the person specification.
The Care Forum is a strongly committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all members of the community. The Care Form does NOT accept CVs. This post is subject to right to work checks.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Please note: access to a computer will be required to attend the interview online.
Equalities monitoring form
Information for Applicants
HW Swindon VSO JD