If you would like to filter the event list, please choose from the following.
- This event has passed.
The Children, Young People and Families Partnership feedback to draft strategy 4th March 2019 – Cancelled
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please note this event is now cancelled
The draft version of South Gloucestershire’s Early Help Strategy for Children, Young People & Families (2019-2024) sets out proposed principles, intentions and areas of focus for the council and partner organisations. It highlights their proposed Early Help Offer and how they will work together with voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations.
The Children, Young People & Families Partnership is seeking feedback on its draft strategy, and are keen to hear from a wide range of stakeholders, especially VCSE organisations.
The Care Forum’s Voluntary Sector Service and CVS South Gloucestershire invite you to this event to discuss what you’d like to see from the Early Help Strategy and ask any questions you may have.
Monday 4th of March, 10am-12pm, Council Chamber, Poole Court, Yate BS37 5PP.
This event is specifically aimed at VCSE groups rather than the events for the public that have been organised separately.
The public consultation is open until Wednesday 20th March 2019.
How to find out more and have your say if you’re not able to attend the event
- Go to their consultation webpage to find the relevant documents and online survey:
- Read the draft strategy document
- An Easy Read version of the draft strategy is available
- Read the initial Equality Impact Assessment
- Complete the online survey to send them your feedback
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone:01454 868154
- Write to them at: South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council offices, Badminton Road, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 5AF