Health and social care leaders in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) are calling on local people to share their views, insights and ambitions for the future of local NHS and social care services.
The Healthier Together Partnership, which includes all local NHS organisations and councils, is particularly interested to hear from community groups, charities and academics that may be able to provide insights into topics including:
- The use of digital technology to enhance health and care services
- Respiratory, including smoking and air quality
- Cardiovascular health
- Maternity and early years
- Children and young people’s health
- People living with a serious mental illness
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) and physical health
- Liver disease and alcohol use
- Autism and learning difficulties
- End of life care.
Read more here