Places are available on the UHSCE training course for current NHS volunteers who are interested in understanding the health and social care environment and / or with responsibility for improving health.
By the end of the course you will:
- Recognise the key stakeholders in the health and social care environment and their relationship to each other
- Understand how you can influence these stakeholders and where you fit in the bigger picture
- Know what tools are out there to inform you work
- Be better able to choose appropriate tools and methods to influence health and social care
- Have carried out a practical intervention with a stakeholder on a health and social care theme of your choice
- Have prepared and delivered a presentation to share your experience with your peers
Full details here!