Your free VIP Citizen Membership
Sign up for your free VIP Citizen Membership. As a Partnership we provide support for a wide range of equalities communities including people who are:
- over 55
- a member of a faith group
- identify as disabled
- are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic group
- identify as LGBTQ+
Your VIP membership
- Receive our regular newsletter with updates on key consultations and issues relevant to you.
- Come to our free events, hear from guest speakers, and put your questions to the Council.
- Be part of an independent partnership that uses individual and combined voices to influence Bristol City Council and other public bodies.
- Be informed of how your contribution has made a difference.
- Membership is free and you can sign up online or contact us using the information below to request a paper form.
0117 965 4444
VIP, The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre,
Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
Your information and data
The Voice and Influence Partnership is led by The Care Forum and we will only share your details with the other organisations in the Partnership if you give us permission to when you sign up. We do not share information with any organisations unless you have said we can.
All the information you provide us with is held securely and you can change how you would like us to contact you or ask us to delete any information we hold about you by contacting us using the details above.
You can find more details about how we store and use the information you provide by following this link.