Make sure your voice and the issues that matter to you and your community are part of Bristol’s future by joining the new Voice and Influence Partnership.
As a member you will be amongst the first to hear about ways to have your say on the big issues affecting Bristol.
Become a member
- Make sure your views and opinions are part of the decisions taken in Bristol that affect you and your community.
- Get the opportunity to attend special events that address the questions that matter to you.
- Be kept informed of how your contribution has impacted on decisions taken by Bristol City Council.
- Receive our regular newsletter and updates.
You choose how you want to be involved, from keeping in touch to taking part.
Your opinion matters
We have been set up to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to. The partnership is for you if you:
- are over 55
- are a member of a faith group
- identify as disabled
- are from a minority ethnic group
- identify as LGBTQ or other.
If you don’t identify as part of one or more of these groups you can still join the partnership and we will send you our newsletter and updates on our work.
Become a member
Membership is free and you can join online or contact us to be sent a paper form.
- Follow this link to sign up as a member for free
- Call us on 0117 965 4444 or write to us at The Vassell Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
- Email VIPadmin@thecareforum.org.uk
About the Partnership
The Voice and Influence Partnership has been created to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to, and are part of shaping Bristol’s future.
The Partnership is made up of our delivery partners The Care Forum, Bristol Multi-Faith Forum, Bristol Older People’s Forum, Centre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People, OTR Freedom and WECIL, and our advisory partners Bristol BME Voice and SARI. The partnership is funded by Bristol City Council.
Your information and data
When you sign up to become a member you will be choosing to share your information with us. The Voice and Influence Partnership is led by The Care Forum and we will only share your details with the other organisations in the Partnership if you give us permission to when you sign up. We do not share information with any organisations unless you have said we can.
All the information you provide us with is held securely and you can change how you would like us to contact you or ask us to delete any information we hold about you by contacting us at VIPadmin@thecareforum.org.uk or calling 0117 965 4444.
You can find more details about how we store and use the information you provide by following this link.
The Voice and Influence Partnership is led by The Care Forum and is funded by Bristol City Council. The Care Forum will use demographic data to provide fully anonymised statistical reports to Bristol City Council. No information that could identify an individual will be included in these reports. You will be asked to give us consent to do this as part of the signup process.