Have your say and help shape Bristol’s future by signing up for free membership of the Voice and Influence Partnership.
We are recruiting for a BME Engagement Worker
- Fixed Term until May 2021
- Deadline – 8 January 2020 9.00am
- Salary NJC 15-22 (£22,911 – £26,317) – pro rata (30 Hours)
Help us make sure all of Bristol’s ethnic minority communities are better represented and heard in Bristol City Council and other public body consultations.
Find out more and apply by following this link.
The Voice and Influence Partnership
Our partnership is made up of leading equalities organisations and community champions from across Bristol. As a member, you can benefit from their combined expertise, support and influence.
By working together we can make sure our diverse communities are part of local decision making.
The partnership is for people who are:
- over 55
- a member of a faith group
- identify as disabled
- are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic group
- identify as LGBTQ+
Your VIP membership
- Receive our regular newsletter with updates on key consultations and issues relevant to you.
- Come to our free events, hear from guest speakers, and put your questions to the Council.
- Be part of an independent partnership that uses individual and combined voices to influence Bristol City Council and other public bodies.
- Be informed of how your contribution has made a difference.
- Membership is free and you can sign up online or contact us usign the in formation below to request a paper form.
0117 965 4444
VIP, The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre,
Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
About the Partnership
The Voice and Influence Partnership has been created to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to, and are part of shaping Bristol’s future.
The Partnership is made up of our delivery partners The Care Forum, Bristol Multi-Faith Forum, Bristol Older People’s Forum, Centre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People, OTR Freedom and WECIL. Our advisory partners are SARI andVOSCUR. The partnership is funded by Bristol City Council.
Your information and data
The Voice and Influence Partnership is led by The Care Forum and we will only share your details with the other organisations in the Partnership if you give us permission to when you sign up. We do not share information with any organisations unless you have said we can.
All the information you provide us with is held securely and you can change how you would like us to contact you or ask us to delete any information we hold about you by contacting us using the details above.
You can find more details about how we store and use the information you provide by following this link.