This project no longer exists so this page is not actively maintained or supported.
Latest VIP news
- Voice and Influence Partnership Community Funds and impact report
- A Shared Voice – voice and influence in Bristol event report
- Join The Voice and Influence Partnership (VIP) for our A Shared Voice event
- VIP Community Fund making a difference for Bristol’s BME communities
- VIP election special – candidates respond to your questions
- The Bristol Faith Manifesto – Five shared ambitions for Bristol
- Black Lives Matter – Reforming the Norm now available on YouTube
- Ammerdown becomes new the VIP Multi-faith Delivery Partner
The Voice and Influence Partnership has been created to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to, and are part of shaping Bristol’s future.
Our partnership is made up of leading equalities organisations and community champions from across Bristol.
By working together we can make sure our diverse communities are part of local decision making.
The Voice and Influence Partnership (VIP) was formed in 2018 to deliver voice and influence support for black and minority ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people, people of faith, LGBTQ+ communities and older people (55+) in Bristol.
We were funded to do this work by Bristol City Council for three and a quarter years and in September 2021 reached the end of that funding.
The Partnership will continue to work together and champion the voice of the communities we work with as individual organisations and a Partnership.