The Future of Community Health Services events, with Sirona care & health
Adult Community Health services across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire are being recommissioned. Join us at one of our events this February to find out what Sirona care & health are planning, and share what your organisation can bring to the table.
The events are being run and facilitated by The Care Forum in partnership with Sirona care & health. These sessions will allow you to:
- explain what your organisation can offer and currently offers,
- talk through how community services will work in future,
- think about developing partnerships for future working.
Book your organisations place by following the link to your chosen date:
- Tuesday 12 February 2-4pm, Knowle West Media Centre, South Bristol, BS4 1NL
- Friday 15 February 2-4pm, Vintage Church, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2UR
- Monday 18 February 2-4pm, Wrington Memorial Hall, North Somerset, BS40 5QE
- Tuesday 19 February 2-4pm, Broadmead Baptist Church, Bristol City Centre, BS1 3HY
- Thursday 21 February 2-4pm, Turnberries Community Centre, Thornbury, BS35 2BB
- Thursday 28 February 2-4pm, The Vassall Centre, North Bristol, BS16 2QQ
We appreciate that some of these events are in half term – please attend any event that fits your schedule. The format is the same for each event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with you
Sirona care & health are a Community Interest Company based in Kingswood delivering care and health support to children and adults across, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset.
The Care Forum’s Voluntary Sector Service work to strengthen dialogue and information flow and share innovation and good practice to improve inclusion, understanding and collaboration across health and wellbeing services to help make services as effective as they can be. To find out more about how we can help your organisation email email@example.com