Last year, we reviewed and updated our branding and in 2023 we launched our new website, it is more accessible and more insightful than ever.
In 2022/23 We supported over 12,000 people across the South West. We led the way in developing VCSFE alliance groups across the West of England and ensured that lived experience was placed centrally to the new Integrated Care Boards. We developed a successful Refugee support service with a 35% success rate for rehoming people. We developed an open and accessible Cost of Living data source which supports local authorities and social prescribers in accessing clear and assured data.
As a charity focused on social inclusion we are proud of the work we have delivered in partnership with our Partners in the Integrated Care Boards across 6 local authority regions, ensuring that those who have historically been heard less well, are now heard loudly.
In order to ensure that our sector is represented across the region, we attend key strategic meetings. These include;
- Four Health and wellbeing boards
- Inner City and East Partnership Board, Co-Chair
- ICB Strategic Intelligence Collaborative
- Adult Social Care Equality forum
- South West recovery network
- Integrated Care Board representation
- BSW Partnership Board
- Quality Surveillance groups
We welcome your membership and alongside it your desire to establish inclusive communities and protect the rights of people living across the South West.
Our aspirations this year:
- An expansion of our Social prescribing work.
- The Launch of our Equality Leaders Forum
- The Launch of our VCSFE Health Partnership
- More representation for Lived Experience Across services
Your membership will run until 31st March 2024 and includes:
- Advertise your free events – FREE
- Advertise your volunteering roles – FREE
- Advertise your chargeable event for £30
- Advertise your job on our website and social media for £30 (half the price of non-members)
- Have your logo on our membership page with a direct link to your website.
- Invitation to our AGM with voting rights
If you need any further information or assistance with your membership application please contact us: email@example.com