We co-ordinate and facilitate the involvement of the voluntary and community sector and individuals, working in partnership to plan and improve health and social care services.
We give you choice and voice through:
- information and signposting services
- briefings and publications
- social prescribing
- training opportunities
- representation through our voluntary sector
- reps on multi-agency groups
- community engagement
- notifications of meetings and one-off events
- advocacy services
Members pay less for:
- training opportunities and events
- job adverts
Becoming a member
The Care Forum will enter the information you have given us onto its database. We will not give the information on this form to any private organisations or commercial enterprises. We will use this information to help us to send appropriate information to you.
Other charitable organisations and relevant public bodies sometimes ask for addresses to send useful information to you or to get in contact with you. The Care Forum will supply your details only to legitimate health and social care related bodies.