Join The Care Forum 2021/2022-6 Month Membership Now Available
Much has been achieved in the past 6 months, from the Children and Young People’s Mental Health Pathway reviews in Swindon, to vaccine hesitancy insight work across South Gloucestershire and Swindon and the continued development of information advice and guidance standards. We continue to move forward and place people at the heart of our work as shown through the delivery of our Inpatient Advocacy support and DoLs provision across the South West.
In the past 6 months we have spoken directly to 2744 people , supporting them to have their voices heard in health and care systems, adult social care, local authority consultations and support needs.
Over this period our projects have supported 16 3rd sector bodies with funding opportunities totalling an amount of £74,423.84.
As we continue to work across the West Of England we ensure that 3rd sector voices and the voices of our communities are placed at the heart of systems and strategic thinking.
We continue to be committed to our work in Swindon and Bath and North East Somerset through Healthwatch. Through our community grants we are supporting hyper local community groups with grants that support an incredible range of work throughout those regions.
In order to ensure that our sector is represented across the region, we attend key strategic meetings. These include;
- Health and wellbeing boards
- Population health, prevention and inequality steering groups
- BSW Partnership Boards
- Adult Social Care equality steering groups
- Adult Social Care Equality forum
- South West recovery network
- Your Health, Your Voice (CCG)
- Quality Surveillance groups
- South West Recovery Group
- WECA nominal groups
- Partnership Boards
- Adult Mental health Boards
As Signatories and Co-Directors of the West of England Civil Society Partnership, your membership with us will give you a voice at a wider regional table looking at solutions and funding streams to support the sustainability of the sector.
We welcome your membership and alongside it your desire to challenge inequalities and protect the rights of people living across the South West.
Your membership benefits include:
• Advertise your free events – FREE
• Advertise your chargeable event for £30
• Advertise your volunteering roles – FREE
• Advertise your job on our website and social media for £30 (half price of non-members)
• Have your logo on our membership page with a direct link to your website.
• Invitation to our AGM with voting rights
• Have your group/organisation included on our signposting database ‘Well Aware’ as a featured service (if you meet the eligibility criteria) – FREE
• Members will automatically be involved as a pioneer user for our collaboration with the West Of England Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), which links technological innovation with VCSE partners.
If you need any further information or assistance with your membership application please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org