Join The Care Forum for 2022/2023
Last year, over 12,897 people were supported with having their voices heard in health and care systems, adult social care, local authority consultations and support needs assessments.
We supported 1109 organisations across the region. Our partnership lead role saw us support over 100 volunteers alongside 55 individuals who volunteer across our services.
As a charity focused on social inclusion we are proud of the work we have delivered in partnership with our Partners in the Clinical Commissioning groups across 6 local authority regions, ensuring that those who have historically been heard less well, are now heard loudly.
In order to ensure that our sector is represented across the region, we attend key strategic meetings. These include;
- Four Health and wellbeing boards
- Population health, prevention and inequality steering groups
- Adult Social Care Equality forum
- South West recovery network
- Shadow ICP steering committee
- BSW Partnership Board
- Quality Surveillance groups
We welcome your membership and alongside it your desire to establish inclusive communities and protect the rights of people living across the South West.
Your membership will run until 31st March 2023 and the benefits include:
- Advertise your free events – FREE
- Advertise your volunteering roles – FREE
- Advertise your chargeable event for £30
- Advertise your job on our website and social media for £30 (half the price of non-members)
- Have your logo on our membership page with a direct link to your website.
- Any research insight documents you produce being added to our website and promoted
- Have your group/organisation included on our signposting database ‘Well Aware’ as a featured service (if you meet the eligibility criteria) – FREE
- Invitation to our AGM with voting rights
If you need any further information or assistance with your membership application please contact us: email@example.com