Join The Care Forum 2021/2022
Last year, through The Care Forum, over 3500 individuals were supported with having their voices heard in health and care systems, adult social care, local authority consultations and support needs.
We produced dozens of reports to support health and care systems and local authorities improve the engagement of people who are often less heard in system design and change. And alongside 55 individuals who volunteer across our services we developed opportunities for lived experience to be embedded in funding pathways and developed a partnership with City Funds.
As a charity focused on challenging inequalities, we are proud of the research we are conducting on behalf of NHS England to co-design and implement better systems of engagement with seldom heard individuals across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
We continue to be committed to our work in Swindon and Bath and North East Somerset through Healthwatch. Through our community grants we are supporting hyper local community groups with grants that support an incredible range of work throughout those regions.
We are stronger together. In order to ensure that our sector is represented across the region, we attend key strategic meetings. These include;
- Four Health and wellbeing boards
- Population health, prevention and inequality steering groups
- Adult Social Care Equality forum
- South West recovery network
- Your Health, Your Voice (CCG)
- Quality Surveillance groups
As Signatories and Co-Directors of the West of England Civil Society Partnership, your membership with us will give you a voice at a wider regional table looking at solutions and funding streams to support the sustainability of the sector.
We welcome your membership and alongside it your desire to challenge inequalities and protect the rights of people living across the South West.
Your membership benefits include:
• Advertise your free events – FREE
• Advertise your chargeable event for £30
• Advertise your volunteering roles – FREE
• Advertise your job on our website and social media for £30
• Have your logo on our membership page with a direct link to your website.
• Invitation to our AGM with voting rights
• Have your group/organisation included on our signposting database ‘Well Aware’ as a featured service (if you meet the eligibility criteria) – FREE
• Members will automatically be involved as a pioneer user for our collaboration with the West Of England Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), which links technological innovation with VCSE partners.
If you need any further information or assistance with your membership application please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org