South Gloucestershire Council is holding a consultation on its draft Domestic Violence and Abuse Strategy.
The Domestic Violence and Abuse Strategy is designed to set out the aims and priorities to enable partners and communities across South Gloucestershire to tackle domestic violence and abuse. Given the high degree of overlap with other council, health, and police services, DVA should be managed using a “whole system” approach which will reduce duplication and ensure co-operation between agencies.
The consultation is open until Tuesday 11th September 2018.
How to find out more and have your say:
- Visit the consultation webpage to view the draft strategy document and Initial Equalities Impact Analysis and Assessment
- Complete the online survey
- Download and print a paper version of the survey from the website, or ask for a copy from your local library, and return to the Freepost address below – no stamp necessary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01454 868154
- Write to: Freepost, RTXL-YJXJ-BXEX South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council offices, Badminton Road, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 5AF