Dialogue at The Care Forum
“If we were not informed about surveys and consultations, we would miss the opportunity to participate. The Care Forum enable this participation”. – VCSE worker, Bristol
What we do
Dialogue is the health and social care insight and engagement service of The Care Forum, supporting the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector across the West of England.
Our work performs to key functions.
First, we develop insight through research and engagement to enhance knowledge and understanding within the sector, improve best practise in service delivery, and develop strategy to promote the longer term sustainability of the regional VCSE sector.
Second, we work to improve engagement, inclusion and collaboration within the regional VSCE sector and between VCSE organisations and commissioners – enabling VCSE organisations to have influence on strategic planning and service delivery, and ensuring health and social care services are effective, connected, and informed.
- The our work page tells you more about the consultations and projects the Dialogue team is currently involved in.
- Sector news and information provides up to date information about current activity relevant to the voluntary sector in the West of England.
- You can also click here to go to The Care Forum main news page.
- Find out more about our team.
Get in touch
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 0117 958 9318
- By mail: Dialogue, The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
- By filling in this form: