Please find attached the agendas for the three Community Resource Lead network meetings. The purposes of these meetings are to:
- Build confidence in performing the CRL role
- Increase CRLs awareness of community resources in the area by providing an opportunity to network with local organisations
- Improve CRLs confidence in using their knowledge to enable patients to access support by increasing their awareness of local groups and their services
- Provide support to help CRLs to develop and fulfil their role through discussion and peer support
- Provide an opportunity to share experiences with other CRLs about what has worked well and what has not
- Consider ways of working collaboratively with other practices/voluntary organisations.
Please RSVP to email@example.com to say which event you will be attending!