Applications to Bristol Charities Carers Fund 2021
Bristol Charities would like to invite applications from organisations working with or supporting carers of any age. Applicants will first be required to register as a sponsor, if you have not already done so, through their website: www.bristolcharities.org.uk. Once the registration is approved, a confirmation email will be sent which will contain a link to the online grants portal where an application can be completed.
Decisions on awards will be made by the end of June 2021.
Criteria for Awards:
- Up to £5,000 can be awarded for any one project
- A maximum of three bids can be made during each funding programme
- Applications should be for projects that directly benefit carers in Bristol and within a ten-mile radius of the City Centre
- Funds are not available to support core costs
- They prefer to support small to medium size charities and charitable organisations which offer sustainable, measurable and effective support to carers of any age
- Closing date for applications is 11th June 2021
Awards to Individuals:
The above funding programme is separate from the awards to individual carers programme. If you are a registered sponsor with Bristol Charities, you can apply for an award of up to £750 for individual carers in the usual way.