If you are concerned about the well-being of a child please contact the First Response Team 0117 903 6444
Timetable and location and more details to download here.
Online Parenting Courses / Advice and 1:1 Telephone Coaching
- Family Lives – Confidential Helpline: 0808 800 2222 Web: http://www.familylives.org.uk/how-we-can-help/online-parenting-courses
- Parenting UK – Web: http://www.parenting.co.uk/
- Netmums – Web: http://www.netmums.com/parenting-support/parenting-advice/netmums-parenting-course-about-the-courses
- NSPCC – Tel: 0808 800 5000, Email: email@example.com or text 88858
- Mindfulness for parents http://www.connectingwithmindfulness.co.uk/
If you are uncertain about the most appropriate service to meet the needs of parents requiring parenting support, please contact your area parenting practitioner by phone or email.
If you would like parenting support for a child under 2, please contact your local Children’s Centre.
This web tool will help you locate your nearest Centre: http://maps.bristol.gov.uk/ccgaz