Race & The City 2 is a series of free events that have been produced to ensure the council engage with a wide range of stakeholders and community groups throughout the city of Bristol at all levels in tackling race inequality.
This programme will run between September 2021 and March 2022, during which time they will facilitate discussion and engagement and share key learnings and current/future priorities through their delivery of 5 specialised themed events:
- A spotlight on Health & Covid-19 – Monday 20th September 2021. 2pm – 4pm
- A spotlight on Recruitment and Employment – Thursday 7th October 2021. 4pm – 6pm
- A spotlight on Muslims in Bristol and their diversity – Thursday 9th December 2021. 10:30am – 12 noon
- A spotlight on Education – Tuesday 15th March 2022. 10am -12noon
- A spotlight on Criminal Justice – Date and time to be confirmed soon – however you can book your place now
You can get further details on each of the events and secure your place here.
All these events are free of charge and open to all but there are a limited number of spaces available, so register early to make sure your place is secured.