Time to Change are a growing movement of people changing how we all think and act about mental health problems. Bristol Time to Change Hub is a partnership of local organisations and people who are committed to ending mental health stigma and discrimination.
Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in starting conversations with the general public about mental health at an event or activity.
• Explain what social contact is and use it in practice
• Use aspects of your event or activity to start conversations with the public
• Challenge stigma and stereotypes you may encounter at the event
• Use different strategies to end conversations and to ask for help if necessary
• Access relevant resources
• Identify ways of keeping safe
When? Thursday 17 May 2018, 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Where? Rethink, St Paul’s Settlement (‘Docklands’), 74-80 City Road, Bristol, BS2 8UH
We look forward to seeing you there!
Book on Eventbrite: https://ttcbristol-social-contact-training.eventbrite.co.uk
For more info, email email@example.com or call Karen (Mon to Wed) on 0791 816 2523