Bristol Women’s Voice is a powerful voice for women in Bristol, making sure that women’s voices are listened to when key decisions are made and delivering projects to improve women’s lives.
· Fighting women’s health inequalities
· Challenging maternity discrimination
· A zero tolerance initiative tackling gender based violence, abuse, harassment and exploitation for the last four years
· Enabling local women to access employment in the new Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone
· Supporting women into employment and education through volunteering
· Increasing women’s representation in public life
· In 2018 Celebrated the centenary of women’s votes through a high profile citywide programme of extraordinary events
· A wonderful International Women’s Day celebration at City Hall organised by BWV and attended by thousands
This is an exciting and challenging time for Bristol Women’ Voice, as we look to build on our work and extend our reach to ensure the inclusion and representation of marginalised women in the City.
You will have experience of managing day-to-day organisational operations, ideally in the charity sector, and will be skilled at people management, developing ideas and collaborative working. You will have a strong understanding of charity policies and procedures, working to outcomes, funding withing the charitable sector. By no means least, you will be passionate about the work of Bristol Women’s Voice, feminism, intersectionality and improving women’s lives.
The job description and person specification is attached. We particularly welcome applications from disabled women and from Black and minoritized women.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter telling us how you meet our criteria to Katy Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 11th December. Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 17th December.
If you have any queries, please feel free to drop me an email or call.
Bristol Women’s Voice
Charity No. 1170110
t 07752 552 169
a Brunswick Court, Brunswick Square, Bristol, BS2 8PE
t @BWV2 f www.facebook.com/Bristolwomensvoice