Time to Change are a growing movement of people changing how we all think and act about mental health problems. Bristol Time to Change Hub is a partnership of local organisations and people who are committed to ending mental health stigma and discrimination.
Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence to participate fully in and influence the development and working of Hubs.
• Identify and apply existing skills which can be used within the Hub
• Identify and apply for different roles within the Hub
• Confidently use your communication, presentation and assertiveness skills
• Participate in, contribute to and influence Hub meetings
• Identify ways of proactively contributing to the sustainability of the Hub
• Identify and apply ways of keeping safe and managing own mental health
When? Thursday 24 May 2018, 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Where? Rethink, St Paul’s Settlement (‘Docklands’) 74-80 City Road, Bristol, BS2 8UH
We look forward to seeing you there!
Book on Eventbrite: https://ttcbristol-influence-and-participation-training.eventbrite.co.uk
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen (Mon to Wed) on 0791 816 2523