The reports are for commissioners and providers of health care services in south-west England.
Cardiac rehabilitation in the south-west reviews 2016 to 2017 data from the National Audit of Cardiac Rehabilitation to:
- highlight unmet need and gaps in care in relation to national standards
- summarise the opportunities for quality improvement
- provide recommendations addressing the delivery and commissioning of cardiac rehabilitation services
Getting serious about cardiovascular disease in the south-west collects available data and evidence. This helps to target CVD prevention work along the care pathway. The report:
- identifies the gap in care and quality in the CVD pathway in the south-west
- summarises the CVD prevention initiatives already in place
- provides information on effective cost-efficient interventions
Read the reports here!