When and where? Tuesday 23rd October 2018, 11am-3pm at the Bristol Aquarium, Anchor Rd, Bristol BS1 5TT, UK
What’s it all about? For people (aged 55+), who are living with and beyond cancer, this last event will showcase activities and services available across Central and East Bristol. People who are carers/supporters and/or bereaved are most welcome.
The day will include:
- The opportunity to try a variety of activities including Gentle stretch and Balance Exercise, Line Dance, African drumming and a Sound Bath workshop
- Talks on the benefits of engaging in physical activity
- A market place of stall holders
- A free healthy lunch and refreshments
- A goodie bagand most importantly, a supportive and fun day out!
The event is free, but booking is essential.
Please call LinkAge Network on 0117 353 3042 to book your place. Transport can be provided, but is limited. Please call to discuss.