Join us for an EDHIT patient and public involvement evening. We will be:
- providing an update on the progress and plans of EDHIT;
- asking for your feedback on an information resource created by people with eating disorders to help professionals know what to say and what not to say to people with eating disorders;
- looking to you to shape the future of EDHIT’s patient and public involvement opportunities – tell us how you want to be involved!
Who should attend:
- anyone who has had or has an eating disorder;
- anyone who has supported a family member, friend or colleague with an eating disorder;
- anyone working for a non-statutory organisation which offers support to people with eating disorders, their family and/or friends.
Date: Thursday 6 April
Venue: CLAHRC West offices, 9th Floor Whitefriars, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT
Soft drinks will be provided, but food will not be provided. We recognise that for some people this meeting falls over a meal time so you are very welcome to bring your own food to eat during the meeting, if you would like to.
For more details and to register for your place: