Bristol Wellbeing College is pleased to announce a new series of free workshops and courses for you to get involved with throughout September and October.
The courses we are offering through Sept – Oct are:
1. Self Awareness
2. Assertive Communication
3. Managing Depression (This is a three session course)
4. Building Resilience ‘Bouncing Back’
5. Introduction to Mindfulness
6. Coping with Anxiety (This is a three session course)
7. Introduction to Confidence Building
8. Introduction to Mindfulness
9. Ways to Wellbeing
We are running the above workshops in venues located in the following areas of Bristol:
· St. Werburghs
· The City Centre
To sign up
If you are currently receiving support around your mental health and would like to enrol on any of our workshops please go to our website. Here you can check dates, venues and sign up for any of the workshops that you feel you would benefit from.
South Gloucestershire Residents
We also run workshops and courses at our South Gloucestershire Wellbeing College for people not living in the Bristol area.
If you have any queries, please contact us on 0117 914 5498.