Time to Change are a growing movement of people changing how we all think and act about mental health problems. Bristol Time to Change Hub is a partnership of local organisations and people who are committed to ending mental health stigma and discrimination.
The aim of this training session is to increase your skills, knowledge and confidence to challenge mental health stigma and discrimination in an effective way.
• Explain what stigma and discrimination are in relation to mental health
• Describe their impact and consequences
• Identify effective strategies to challenge stigma & discrimination in a group or individually
• Apply these strategies in practice
• Identify ways of keeping safe
When? Tuesday 1 May 2018, 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Where? Rethink, St Paul’s Settlement (‘Docklands’) 74-80 City Road, Bristol, BS2 8UH
We look forward to seeing you there!
Book on Eventbrite: https://ttcbristol-challenging-stigma-training.eventbrite.co.uk
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen (Mon to Wed) on 0791 816 2523