Public Consultation on South Gloucestershire’s Early Help Strategy
The draft version of South Gloucestershire’s Early Help Strategy for Children, Young People & Families (2019-2024) sets out proposed principles, intentions and areas of focus for the council and partner organisations. It highlights our proposed Early Help Offer and how we will work together.
The Children, Young People & Families Partnership is seeking feedback on its draft strategy, and we are keen to hear from a wide range of stakeholders. We would like to hear from residents, professionals and organisations, so as key stakeholders we would appreciate not only your input but if you could cascade this notification on to anyone who might be interested.
Our public consultation is open until Wednesday 20th March 2019.
How to find out more and have your say
- Go to our consultation webpage to find the relevant documents and online survey:
- Read the draft strategy document
- An Easy Read version of the draft strategy will be available online from the 31st January 2019
- Read the initial Equality Impact Assessment
- Complete our online survey to send us your feedback
- Download and print a paper copy of the survey to fill out and sent back to us by post (see postal address below)
- Come to one of our events to hear about the strategy, discuss what you’d like to see from it with other residents, service providers and members of the Partnership, or ask us any questions you have:
- Thursday 28th February , 14:00 – 15:30 at Ridgewood Centre in Yate: click here to book your place
- Tuesday 5th March, 09:30 – 11:00 at the Park Centre in Kingswood: click here to book your place
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone:01454 868154
- Write to us at: South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council offices, Badminton Road, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 5AF