You are invited to the following
event, which will be useful to you whether you are a parent concerned
about your child’s needs in school or college, or a professional working in the
‘Ready, Steady, SEND’ – 7th May 2019
10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Concorde Room, BAWA,
589 Southmead Road, Bristol BS34 7RF
Please come along to the event to:
● Meet our team of staff and practitioners
● Find out what a SENDIAS service does
● Find out how we can help you if you are a parent or carer
● Learn how we can work with you if you are a professional
● Find out about our new resources
● Listen to our presenters
● Meet other parents and carers or network with other professionals
● Visit our exhibition space
We are also offering the chance for parents and carers to sign up on the day to a limited number of short one to one appointments with one of our practitioners. This is a chance to raise a particular query or concern about SEND and speak face to face with a member of our staff. If you are interested in this opportunity, please mention this on the day when you arrive to sign in as we expect these appointments to be popular.
This event is FREE for parents or carers. There is a small charge for professionals attending.
Please note, this is NOT a drop in event, booking is essential and places are limited. For further info and to book your place, please click HERE.