The Macmillan Prevention and Re-enablement project is hosting a South Bristol Macmillan Wellbeing Day on Thursday 17th May 2018, at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre (BS14 0DE)
The free day will offer those (aged 55+) living with and beyond cancer, and their carers/supporters:
– The opportunity to try a variety of activities including seated Zumba, Walking Sports and more..
– Talks on the benefits of engaging in physical activity
– A market place of stall holders
– A free healthy lunch and refreshments
– A goodie bag
– And most importantly, a good day out!
The event is free, but booking is essential.
Please call the Macmillan Team at the LinkAge Network on 0117 353 3042 to book your place.
Transport can be provided, but is limited. Please call to discuss.