The draft version of South Gloucestershire’s Homelessness Strategy (2019-2024) sets out the council’s strategic direction and specific priorities to prevent and tackle homelessness in South Gloucestershire.
We are seeking feedback on our draft strategy and we are keen to hear from a wide range of stakeholders. We would like to hear from residents, professionals and organisations, so as key stakeholders.
Our public consultation is open until Thursday 21st March 2019
How to find out more and have your say
- Go to the consultation webpage to find the relevant documents and online survey
- Read the draft strategy document
- Read the Initial EQIAA
- Complete our online survey
- Download and print a paper copy of the survey and send to the address below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01454 863297
- Write to us at: South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council offices, Badminton Road, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 5AF