“Working Together” is the name of WECIL’s 12-week employment course. If you are 18+ and identify as disabled or have a long-term health condition (this includes learning difficulties, anxiety, depression, dyslexia and many others) and looking for some support in your journey to employment then Working Together is the course for you!
The course will include:
* Writing and adapting a CV.
* Finding and writing job applications.
* Preparing for interviews.
* Finding out what other options are open to you.
* Developing a peer support system.
The next dates are:
- A women-only course at Barton Hill Settlement starting on the 6th of June.
- A course for people of any gender at Kingsmeadow starting on the 9th of July.
To sign up, you can:
Email the employability inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone WECIL reception (0117 947 9911)
You can also:
Ask to be contacted by filling in this online form: http://bit.ly/workingtogethercontactme if you would like to hear more.
Register directly by filling in this online form: http://bit.ly/wecilworkingtogether