Make sure your voice and the issues that matter to you and your community are part of Bristol’s future by signing up for free membership of the new Voice and Influence Partnership.
The Partnership has been created to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to, and are part of shaping Bristol’s future.
As a member you will be amongst the first to hear about ways to have your say on the big issues affecting Bristol.
Join for free today to:
- Make sure your views and opinions are part of the decisions taken in Bristol that affect you and your community.
- Get the opportunity to attend special events that address the questions that matter to you.
- Be kept informed of how your contribution has impacted on decisions taken by Bristol City Council.
- Receive our regular newsletter and updates.
As a member you choose how you want to be involved, from keeping in touch to taking part.
We are currently working with Bristol City Council on the Bristol Transport Strategy Consultation which runs from 24 September to 2 November. You can take part in the consultation by following this link.
We have been set up to support people who live in the Bristol City area and:
- are over 55
- are a member of a faith group
- identify as disabled
- are from a minority ethnic group. or
- identify as LGBTQ or other.
If you don’t identify as part of one or more of these groups you can still join and we will send you our newsletter and updates on our work.
The Voice and Influence Partnership was commissioned and is funded by Bristol City Council. The Partnership is led by The Care Forum alongside delivery partners Bristol Multi Faith Forum, Bristol Older People’s Forum and LGBT Bristol. SARI, WECIL and Bristol BME Voice are also part of the partnership providing advice and connecting the project to the groups and communities they work with.