An event has been arranged by Bristol, North Somerset South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Healthwatch Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire looking at the vaccine and accessibility.
This event is an opportunity for you to find out more about COVID19 vaccines and enable you to make an informed choice.
With three COVID-19 vaccines approved and more trials taking place, Dr Rajeka Lazarus, Consultant in Infectious Diseases at University Hospital Bristol & Weston, and our expert panel, will be available to discuss how vaccines work and help answer many of your questions around getting access to the vaccine.
Some common questions which will be addressed will be:
- How did the vaccine get approved so quickly?
- Is the vaccine safe? What ingredients does it contain?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- Will the vaccine give me COVID-19?
- Will the vaccine be effective against all the new strains of the virus?
- I’m fit and healthy, why should I have the vaccine?
- Where will I receive the vaccine? How do the vaccine centres operate? How will I get there?
It is taking place on Wednesday 10th February 7-8pm
You can sign up to attend here: