By being a member of The Care Forum you will be helping in maintaining a network of local groups, individuals involved in health and social care whose collective voice helps to shape the development and delivery of community care, health, social services, housing and children’s services in your area.
There are many benefits to you by becoming a member:
- Receive regular information and newsletters relevant to you and your organisation
- Half price job advertising on our website for £30 per advert and we will promote it on social media too
- Advertise free events on our website and social media, free of charge
- Advertise paid events on our website and social media for a small charge
- Reduced cost to our training
- Your logo on our membership page which will allow direct link to your website
- Invitation to our AGM with voting rights
Please find attached a membership leaflet which I hope you will find informative as it provides information about the charities aims and objectives and the current membership scheme: https://www.thecareforum.org/members/
If you wish to become a member:
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lea or Genise on 0117 9654444.