WECIL’s Peer Support Community Winter Newsletter is jam packed with events, regular and new activities. Peer Support welcomes anyone 18+ who considers themselves disabled or has a long term health condition.
- Christmas meal at ZAZA Bazaar – be warned there’s limited space!
- Potential trip to the A Christmas Carol at Bristol Old Vic
- New peer support activities including creative film-making; tai chi in Keynsham & seated yoga in Bristol.
- A warm welcome to our new team member Malcolm & his guide dog Usher.
- Click here for more information