Voice and Influence Partnership BME Community Engagement – Freelance fixed term opportunity
- 1 February 2021 – 21 May 2021 (16 weeks)
- 21 hours – equivalent to three days a week
- Day rate of £100–150 commensurate on experience
- Closing date 9am Thursday 14 January 2021
Proactive and experienced in community engagement you will lead the Voice and Influence Partnership (VIP) BME engagement work. You will work to connect the Partnership with BME individuals, communities and organisations in Bristol, so that people from ethnic minorities are better represented and heard in Bristol’s decision making processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering our BME engagement plan, including supporting the recipients of our BME Community Fund and taking forward our Black Lives Matter work.
- Representing VIP at key city meetings.
- Linking the project with BME communities and organisations in Bristol.
- Planning and delivering activities and events.
You will work with the VIP Project Manager to design and deliver successful community engagement opportunities and outcomes for Bristol’s BME communities.
To find out more including how to apply please visit the TCF Jobs page.